Raddle Rambling about Beauty&Lifeloving: My First Blog Post

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hey guys,

Or should I say “Welcome to Beauty&Lifeloving”. Since this is my very first post I wasn’t completely sure what I wanted to write about. I’ve read a bazillion posts dedicated to what you should include in your first blog post in order  to instantly catch the attention. However, I continued feeling confused and not-so-sure about my first topic. So I just decided to be myself and keep it simple.

To be honest, in the last few days I’ve been literally flooded with the strangest ideas and I could find inspiration anywhere. This may sounds great, but the thing is that once I sat in front of the blank page everything disappeared. Like nothing.

I suspect that part of the reason for this kind of “writer’s block” is the fact that this post will be the official beginning of Beauty&Lifeloving (which was a longstanding dream of mine).

So here I am, writing my first post, introducing myself and my blog :)

I created this lil’ space with the main purpose of sharing – to share my experience and how I got trough different situations. Also to share my passion for makeup, love for fashion, health and travelling. Simply to share everything that inspires me in life. Because I’m one of those people who have constant need of inspiration even for the least important things, even just to go through my daily schedule. Because, believe me, when I suffer from lack of inspiration I tend to slack on doing everything.

Luckily enough, most of the time I am able to find inspiration in so many things! As my title says I’m a life-lover. So you can consider my little place as a diary of a life-lover.

Beauty&Lifeloving will be a place for me to share with you all my daily dose of inspiration and hopefully you’ll find here something to make your day. Every day. I’ll be more than happy if I could inspire even just one of you guys with my upcoming posts.





OUTFIT DETAILS:
Jeans Shirt: Hollister
Top: Forever 21
Leggings: Zara | last year's collection
Flats: Zara HERE
Bag: Reserved | It was sold out the last time I checked | similar one HERE





Thank ya’ll for your time. I highly appreciate it!
Love,
Andrea




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BLOGLOVIN'

FIND ME

        
               
                       

INSTAGRAM